Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kraft First Taste

I highly suggest signing up for www.kraftfirsttaste.com

All three blogs I have listed to the right will update whenever a special offer is available on this website. I joined 4 months ago and so far have been able to get coupons for:

1 FREE Jello temptations
$1 off Jello temptations
1 FREE Kraft shredded cheese
$1 off Kraft shredded cheese
1 FREE Breakstone's cottage cheese doubles
1 FREE Breakstone's cottage cheese with fruit 4-pack
$1 off Breakstone's cottage cheese with fruit product
1 FREE Philadelphia cooking creme
$1 off Philadelphia cooking cream

We have enjoyed everything we have gotten and will most likely buy them all again in future purchases. This is such a great program! You have to sign up for each offer, and they usually only last a day or two before they run out. However, if you follow a coupon blog on a daily basis they should tell you very soon after an offer is made available.

1 comment:

  1. I joined about a month ago and got the q for free cooking creme and another q for $1.50 off cooking creme (that I paired with a $.50 off Meijer q and bought when they were on sale for $2.50 :0)). My problem is that I don't always check my e-mail every day, and sometimes the offers are already done. If they aren't done, the site is having "technical difficulties"! Oh well, I do love it anyway. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete