Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Babies R Us 7/23/11


BRU had a 2-day only diaper sale. All Jumbo packs were $5 each. That's a pretty great price for name brand diapers even without coupons! By the time I got there most of the good stuff was gone. But here is what I got:

2 Jumbo packs Seventh Generation size 2 diapers. Had 2 $2 off coupons, made them $3 each pack

2 Jumbo packs Huggies Jeans size 5 diapers. These were on an "extra" sale, B1G1 50% off. I had 2 $1.50 off coupons, made them $2.25 a pack.

All together spent $10.50 on 4 jumbo packs. Saved $31.50

The size 5 are for my 2 year old, the size 2 is for our new baby coming in March.I also have Aveeno lotion for the new baby. It's crazy that I'm already stocking up for a baby the size of an apple seed, but when you are a couponer you just can't help it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment